Nick is a third degree Black Belt in Shaolin Kempo and started the first of his two martial arts studios in Marin County at 21. Nick discovered CrossFit in 2006 and was hooked. CrossFit had everything he loved: physical and mental challenge, focus, technical precision, and a killer adrenaline rush. Nick excels in identifying and correcting flaws in movement, especially the fundamentals of the Olympic Lifts. In addition, Nick’s programming style and expertise sets all his athletes on a clear path to physical excellence in a sound and methodical manner. When he’s not training, coaching, or adding to his skill set, Nick spends his time kiteboarding, traveling, and hanging with his family and friends… just livin’ the dream, baby.
- Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Kids Trainer
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Sandan (3rd Degree Black Belt) – Shaolin Kempo
- Certified Functional Movement Screen Trainer (FMS)
- Olympic Lifting Certification- Pendlay Method, CrossFit Games NorCal Regional Judge 2011 – current